Thursday, November 25, 2004


pigs, the rulers of Badami. ...the pigs were the ultimate fascination for me. they symbolised absolute greed, a perpetual sense of urgency to eat; as if they would die if they weren't looking for food and the kind of disgust they were buried in was an absolute interest for me. i tried quite a few shots of these pigs, some nice moments went past without the shutter release because i stood frozen by their actions. some of them were actually hostile and made noises scary enough to keep me at bay. but i liked them, deep down i do think they are nice beings and i shall always nurture my dream of having one these 'cute' creatures as my pet some day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and its my dream to never let this dream of yours come true...
please not this dirty creatures!!!!