Sunday, July 11, 2004

lost among silence

silence preceeds the monotonous din
the rains falling endless in sheets
the path seems lit but i cannot see the
people with sharp shadows coming close
i ask the glistening eyes the way
and a soul points into the waiting fog
i take my track on the greasy grass
a slip and a shake and a heart beat fast
into the white i see some trunks of
long dead wood with mossy coat
i let myself into the descending road
but i stand in moment at a confused stop
i look back to my partner but seldom seen
a feeble light from the farther hill
i trace back to the original stand
and ponder once again at the way not mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're beautiful baby... beautiful...
dont know what to say here...really

Through those days of wishful thinking
When I was enveloped with reality
Making rules and breaking rules
Changing courses of my own history
I must've somewhere
Deep down wished for you
Dreamt of one
Of your kind
So that I’d know to feel
The love I give
Experience the same passion
Through those days when
I believed in dreams
But not enough
What was I thinking?
When I had decided
You existed not?


love
lavannya